T3D - 3D Investigation and Analysis Tool
3D-Hawk’s Investigation and Analysis Tool - T3D - is the system’s geographically based analysis and scene editing tool. T3D displays the interactive 3D scene, and provides a virtual 3D environment where the operator can navigate (fly-over mode), examine and edit the 3D model.
TED consists of two main elements:
(1)A 3D viewer for 3D models display. The viewer enables interactive 360º navigation around the 3D model.
(2)The scene investigation and analysis tool. The tool offers the following key features:
- Distance, height and length measuring and marking.
- Geo-referencing to geographic coordinates.
- Integrating the 3D scene with a satellite image of the surroundings
- Line Of Sight calculation.
- Point Of View display.
- Planting symbols and icons in the 3D scene.
- Annotation and naming of objects.
- Integrating a few “close up” 3D models into the main 3D scene